WHAT MONEY CAN NOT BUY


There are things that money can NOT buy and are the most valuable things a human wants in life: love, sincere friendship, health, peace, life and HEAVEN. But the most beautiful and wonderful thing is that all this is obtained for free. Yes! Even heaven is freely obtained. The Bible says: "being justified FREE by his grace, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God placed as propitiation through faith in his blood, to manifest his righteousness, on account of having passed by, in his patience, past sins "(Romans 3: 24-25). Our sins condemn us to hell, but God loved us in such a way that He gave His only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not be lost, but may have eternal life (John 3:16). If you repent of your sins and accept Christ as your Savior in your heart, God will forgive ALL your sins and will give you FREE ETERNAL LIFE, and will spend all eternity in HEAVEN with GOD; if you want this, do with FAITH is prayer: "God, I know that my sins condemn me to hell, but I do NOT want to go to that horrible place. That is why, I repent and I apologize for all my sins and I ask Christ to enter my heart to give me from TODAY and forever ETERNAL LIFE. Amen".
For more information call (664) 684 7045 or visit the page PUERTAABIERTA.COM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por su comentario...

Dios le bendiga!